A simple analysis of Soren Kierkegaard’s Fear and Trembling, as well as a subtle praise for the power of belief. Written by Gregory Gravelle. Narrated by Strutity, the host of the Simply Life podcast; find him on Twitter @strutity. The background music in the middle portion of the episode was a courtesy of Brock Tanya; he is the sole owner and distributor of this music. Thank you for listening!
1. Soren Kierkegaard, Fear and Trembling
2. The Book of Genesis from the Bible
3. General absurdism information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
4. Don’t Try-The Philosophy of Charles Bukowski: https://youtu.be/eMTDAHK-tkE5. Fredreich Nietzsche – Becoming who you are: https://pursuitofwonder.com/posts/becoming-who-you-really-are-the-philosophy-of-friedrich-nietzsche
6. The Pursuit of Happiness true story: https://www.voanews.com/archive/pursuit-happyness-tells-real-life-rags-riches-story-successful-businessman-chris-gardner#:~:text=%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9%20golosameriki.com-,’The%20Pursuit%20of%20Happyness’%20Tells%20Real%2DLife%20Rags%20to,of%20Successful%20Businessman%20Chris%20Gardner&text=Will%20Smith%20stars%20in%20an,from%20homeless%20to%20successful%20businessman.