It doesn’t hurt to be a stranger. The stranger is free to be anyone–including themselves.
You’ve asked for an analysis on the Stranger, and here you go. Part 2 will come out in 2-3 weeks. In the mean time, don’t be a stranger…or do.
The Stranger by Albert Camus
The Myth of Sisyphus by Albert Camus
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
As always, outro provided by Brock Tanya
#77: Audra Hazelwood (Philosopher's Guide to the Apocalypse) – Into the Absurd
How do we survive the apocalypse? Spoiler alert: there is no apocalypse. Join Audra and I in this mind-bending conversation about philosophy's role in politics, cults, population density, and isolation. Outro provided by Brock Tanya as per usual. Still working on part 2 of The Stranger, but I should be able to get that out next weekend. I apologize for the delay. Audra's podcast: The Philosopher's Guide to the Apocalypse podcast MERCH LINKS: ITA Coffee Cup ITA T-Shirt ITA Tank Top ITA Bottle Opener Check out my other channel, Gregory Eats
- #77: Audra Hazelwood (Philosopher's Guide to the Apocalypse)
- #76: The Stranger by Albert Camus: An Analysis (Part 1)
- #75: Mr. Cryptonymous (Bitcoin, Money, Free Will, and Freedom)
- #74: Thought Surfing with Kevin Donahue
- #73: Aliens, Eric Weinstein, San Holo, roots, water, and the Tao with Daniel Torres